- We seek to know Christ and to make Him known to all children. This we do by
Teaching and preaching the total counsel of God as contained in the scriptures
Ensuring every child is welcome and relevant at our services
Making our community feel the heartbeat of Christ
Our Mission Statement:
- To raise children for the glory of God; progressively establishing His kingdom in all our spheres of influences until the second coming of Jesus Christ
- Our mission is to teach our Teenagers the word of God and establish their foundation in Christ, to enable them achieve the plan of God for their lives.
Our core support to the Teenagers are:
- Spiritual counseling/Mentoring
- Educational Guidance and counseling
- Providing guidance, counseling and direction on Relationships
- Financial educational support to indigent Teenagers
- Since the Prison Department of the Resurrection Parish of the Lagos Province 6 was created, we have undertaken many projects which brought spiritual and physical healing to many Prisoners.
- The hospital ministry is an evangelistic arm of the church and is based on the command of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ – “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations” (Matt. 28:19a). “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature … they will lay hand on the sick and they will recover” (Mk.16:15-18).
- Therefore, the purpose of the ministry is to obey the Lord’s command and to fulfill our divine destiny as co-workers in the vineyard of the Lord, taking the gospel to the sick in hospitals. ( Matt. 25:34-36,)